Year: since 2014
MARKETING STRATEGY CONSULTING AND REVAMP OF EXISTING E-COMMERCE WEBSITE
Situated at the Col de Merdassier at an altitude of 1 500 m in the family resort of Manigod (74), Val Sports has several stores. For 10 years now the company has been selling outdoor equipment online via the website Snowuniverse.
The existing website has become obsolete and e-commerce has changed significantly over the past years. Therefore Snow Universe wanted to implement as follows:
- A new approach to natural referencing, site traffic and visitor behaviour analysis
- Re-think the website ergonomics
- Redesign the graphic environment
- Implement a marketing tool to facilitate conversions and enhance loyalty
Modernise the image of the snowuniverse.com store and boost its performances
Solution / Results
Net Design proposed an approach focused on performance by creating a conversions bottleneck to significantly boost the turnover. 4 step approach:
- Visibility: rework natural referencing on 3 points (technical, semantics, popularity)
- Appeal: rethink user-friendliness/ergonomics to adapt to the main target (families) and to mobile and tablet uses. Sober design, clear and modern with touches of colour to convey the dynamic spirit of the brand.
- Reassurance: work on the contest and presentation of important elements to enhance trust, both in terms of products (quality, advice, guides etc.) and services (returns, secure payment, delivery, etc.).
- Conversions: implementation of specific modules to encourage conversions (no more basket, promotional codes, free delivery etc.) and enhance loyalty (creation of e-mails using MailChimp, automated email marketing, free products with orders etc.).