Year: since 2013
Projects & Campaigns
Silhouette has a number of fitness and gym rooms throughout the Lemanic region, established since the mid 80s and in Zurich since 2006. The group enjoys a strong reputation in Switzerland and has 20 gym rooms including 10 in the Geneva canton, 4 in the canton of Vaud and 6 in the canton of Zurich.
In order to modernise its image and satisfy the new requirements and needs of the users, Silhouette has entrusted Net Design with revamping its website.
3 main objectives:
- Existing clients: ENHANCE LOYALTY by offering information that is clearer and easier to access, as well as additional services.
- New clients: APPEAL TO THEM AND GUIDE THEM by proposing a modern and appealing environment, adapted content, also by helping them search for their preferred activities.
- Silhouette: FACILITATE MAINTENANCE AND UPDATING OF THE SITE thanks to a user-friendly back-office that is simple to use
USER-FOCUSED WEB SITE
Identifying and prioritizing user needs, then placing these at the heart of the web site design project, using a user-focused approach.
Elements implemented to address the concept:
- Web site and contents structured according to the clubs
- Site Responsive Design (adapted to mobile phones and tablets)
- Key information readily available: lesson schedules, activities, coaches…
- Easy contact: forms, telephone, address and information on public transport
- Dynamic web site: news and services displayed per Club, games available both on the website and Facebook page, testimonials
- Personalised and social web site: contents can be shared on social networks with a member section planned for following up on different activities
- Drupal 7 site
- Three languages
- Three languages
- Responsive Design
- Web services for ERP coming soon
- Online payment coming soon