WEB PORTAL — MINI SHOWCASE WEBSITE
Specialist in pet foods for more than 40 years, Royal Canin offers specific solutions to the needs of both cats and dogs. In 2013, the brand decided to develop services offering added value to its network of partner breeders.
- Enable the partner breeders to present their animals and boost their sales
- Facilitate contacts between people looking to acquire an animal and breeders close to their location
- Assist the web users in their search for a puppy and propose a friendly and simple experience
- A portal website dedicated to pedigree puppies, with creation of a specific name and identity: AcheterMonChien.com (BuyingMyDog)
- Synchronisation with Royal Canin’s litter management tool used by breeders in order to generate automatic ads on the website, thus avoiding double entries
- Offer the possibility for breeders to create a mini-site dedicated to their breeds, with personalisation of the graphic environment, presentation of the puppies, photo galleries…
- User-side, a search engine per breed and geographical zone with the possibility of creating email alerts to be informed when new ads are placed online
- A tool to help select the right dog, with search per size, type of hair
- Technical aspects: implementation of a multi-site architecture based on Drupal CMS
- Assistance with SEO to ensure and promote the website visibility
- Our agency accompanied Royal Canin when introducing the tool to the partner breeders, in particular with a video that was presented at the company’s annual congress
- One week after launch, more than 2,000 had already been published online and more than 400 breeders had created their mini-website
COMMUNITY — FACEBOOK
As part of its web development strategy the brand also sought to increase its presence in the social media in order to remain close to its clients, in particular with respect to felines.
- Enhance brand reputation for the feline sector
- Create an active community dedicated to the massively popular subject of pets
The Facebook page was launched by the brand in October 2013. Thanks to acquisition campaigns led by the agency and content animation by Royal Canin, the page hit the 10,000 fans mark in just two months, 50,000 in 7 months and the major mark of 100,000 fans was reached on 27/08/2014, just 10 months after the creation of the Facebook page.