Year: since 2014
NEW BRAND IDENTITY
Created 50 years ago, Budin Associés law consulting firm boasts 30 lawyers and employees based in Geneva, Lausanne, Sion and Zug. Their expertise covers a broad range of sectors of activity which enables them to offer global legal support and assistance to a wide range of clients including private individuals, prestigious institutions, major international companies, NGOs and States.
In 2015, the Law Firm decided to freshen up its brand identity to confer a more modern touch without affecting the credibility conferred by its powerful legacy. It entrusted Net Design (web agency) and Gaultier Collette (communication agency) with defining and implementing its new communication strategy, both digital and offline.
Successfully associating modernity and tradition in order to refresh the image of a prestigious Law Firm such as Budin Associés?
Solutions / Results
- A minor change for the name: BUDIN & ASSOCIÉS becomes BUDIN ASSOCIÉS thus introducing a smooth change and bringing a more modern touch
- A new website in French and English, highlighting the broad range of the Firm’s areas of expertise, which asserts its global standing.
- Highlighting the individual profile of each lawyer to reassure potential clients and encourage them to contact the firm.
- Sober graphic illustrations and a modern deigns reflecting values of prestige, stability and discretion that are important to the firm. These are also used in the communication tools (website, brochure, business cards, email signature, letterhead).
- A responsive website adapted to all online communication methods: desktop, tablets, mobile phones.